Hello Y’all so my next interview is with Chocolate City’s Finest Gospel Artist, a very rare talent to reckon with both nationally and globally. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Nosa Omoregie (Rounds of applause)!!!!!!!!
Welcome Nosa !!!!
1) Let’s go to the beginning how it all started, How and when did you start your music career and when did you start doing music professionally?
Nosa: I started singing in the children’s choir at an early age* Professionally I would say, I started in 2007 when I recorded my first song.
2) How did you get signed into chocolate city music group and how’s your relationship with other artists signed on the label?
Nosa: I lived next door to the legend Jeffrey Daniel of d Shalimar fame and he heard my music and introduced me to Audu Maikori the Chocolate City Ceo who was a co-judge with him on Nigerian Idol season 1. Audu heard my songs and decided that I had what it took to be on the label. My relationship with the other chocolate city artistes has always been very cordial and respectful.
3) How did you come about the title of your album, what are your expectations for the album open doors and what’s your favourite track on the album?
Nosa: I thought about a name that would describe an arrival at and access into your destination.
And decided to cone up with that name. I also have a song on the album called Open Doors. The album will not only be a huge blessing to millions, it will inspire others to do good music, It will have a huge impact. I do not have any particular favourite
4) Lots of christians have condemned the act of featuring secular artists by gospel artists and you featured mi abaga on one of your tracks, what do have to say about it?
Nosa: I don’t see anything wrong with that from a professional stand point. As long as the message is not contaminated.
People should not be quick to judge, In the end follow whatever God lays in your spirit no matter how unpopular it may be among Christians.
5) How do you get inspired to write your songs and what’s the message you intend to pass through the album open doors?
Nosa: I look at life as a whole and the different issues we face and I try to address different issues, Love, life, faith, God, circumstances we face and so one. I look to inspire people and address all these areas from my perspective as a Christian.
The open doors album I planned the album to address every area of a man’s existence though the word of God and good music.
6) What’s your own style of music and who are those that inspired your style of music?